Mariusz Ciesla is a Polish Product Designer who has an uncommon multidisciplinary background. Mariusz is a designer, a developer, a photograph and even more. Before all, he is someone who is curious about all things in life. It led him to work on an amazing journey, working on projects at the edge of technology. Another side of Mariusz is his love for teaching and mentoring, something he does across Europe. During this interview, we touch those points and also the challenges of his life as a freelancer in Berlin.
- Follow Mariusz on Twitter
- Connect with Mariusz on LinkedIn
- Visit Mariusz blog : Mariusz.cc
- Out Of Office Hours
- Mariusz on Lifetramp
- Mariusz conference page: Looking for a Speaker for Your Next Design Event?
- Presentation on Emotional Design: Learning to love: Crash course in emotional UX design, Mariusz Ciesla
- Mariusz recent article on Design System: The Atomic Design System of Microservice Diagrams
- Book that Mariusz is reading The Art of Innovation
- Books that Werner reference: Information architecture for the world wide web and A Beautiful Constraint: How to Transform Your Limitations Into Advantages, and Why It's Everyone's Business
- Please leave a comment to the episode on the website - Bloc Thinking
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or in your favorite podcast app with our rss feed: https://rss.simplecast.com/podcasts/4348/rss
- Connect with us on Twitter: Werner, Jonathan
- Or LinkedIn: Werner, Jonathan