Ever contemplate the similarities between Design and playing Jazz? Not only the interplay between musicians but also the courage required to get on stage to do the work. For Marina Terteryan a Service Designer and musician all the way from Los Angeles, Armenia it's an obvious analogy. We talk about a brave grandma, brave parents who moved to make a new life in America and to be bold in Design.
- My research survey, if you have time to give me some information and pointers.
- Marina on LinkedIn
- Why Service Design Thinking Podcast
- The Why Lab
- Marina's The Why Lab on Twitter
- Benjamin Zander - Ted Video and personal website
- The College of Extraordinary Experiences
- Quote: "The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed." - William Gibson
- Book: This is service Design Doing
- Book: Misfit Economy
- Book: Exerperience Economy
- Book: Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioral Economics
- Book: Amaze, the Art of Creating Magical Experiences (2017)
- Music: Mireille Mathieu
- Music: Ella Fitzgerald